28 03 2019
Translation services are becoming inevitable in various frontiers of everyday life, thanks to digitalization and the desire for businesses to expand. Earlier, English was the only language over the web. Now, the website and information are available in almost all the possible languages.
The importance of translation service in promoting and helping today’s businesses is evident. Before stepping forward into the foreign land, all the business documents undergo strict translation. Likewise, Hindi translation services are also one among the most demanded translation services as it allows addressing significant world’s population.
Basic Hindi Facts :
- India stands second in terms of population and, its co-official language is Hindi.
- Among the 22 scheduled language of India, the majority of the citizens have Hindi as their first language.
- Except for few southern and northeastern states of India, people from other areas can read, write and understand it well.
- Besides India, Hindi speaking people are present in USA, Nepal, South Africa, Mauritius, Singapore, Uganda, Fiji, Trinidad, Yemen, and New Zealand.
- Hindi is one of the oldest languages, which has its origination from Khariboli dialect back in 4th century AD.
- Hindi, along with Urdu form Hindustani speech. It is a part of the Indo-Aryan language family.
- It is the fourth largest language spoken in the world and amounts for over 550 million speakers.
- Because of the influence of Persian and Arabic languages, Hindi and Urdu appear to be quite similar. Most of their vocabulary is also common.
- Many dialects derived from it are prevalent in Indian states. These include Haryanvi, Awadhi, Chhattisgarhi, Bhojpuri, Lambadi, Garhwali, Magahi, and many more.
Certified Hindi Translation Services :
If you don’t want to compromise with the quality of the translation, then Bhasha Bharati Arts are where you should reach. One of the oldest and renowned translation agency, it is the name you can trust upon.
Characteristic Features Of Bhasha Bharati Arts :
Holds more than fifty years of experience in translation and other services. ISO 9001:2008 and DIN EN 1508 certification makes it a reliable agency for hiring.
A specialized workforce with over five years of work experience in respective fields.Tops among Indian translation agencies in providing medical translations.In-house native translators providing translation service in 100+ languages.Fair price policy for all the offered services.
Moreover, Bhasha Bharati Arts have extended their Hindi translation service in many fields.
The manufacturing document translated comprises of technical journal, user manual, employee handbook, product specifications book, safety instructions, and legal files associated with the product. Offering professional translators for an error-free conversion, Bhasha Bharati Arts has work association with national and international manufacturing giants.
2. Banking and Finance
Competition is soaring in the financial sector of the nation as the number of banks and the financial institution are increasing. Translated financial text must retain clarity and accuracy in it to guide the users. Usually, the financial document translated comprises of taxation, insurance, banking norms, businesses transaction, audit reports, balance sheets, and so on.
Medical documents are the most sensitive documents for translation. Prominently, the pharmaceutical companies look for medical translators for precisely translating their product profile and other files. Medical documents constitute patient reports, clinical researches, medical brochures, biomedical-engineered product working, and similar texts.
4. Information and Technology
IT companies add more value in the development of the service sector of the country. A lot of work gets outsourced from foreign in these companies while Indian IT giants are constantly expanding its operation in other nations. IT field asks for technical translation and localization of websites in local languages.
Product marketing and advertisement are little tricky as straightforward literary translation can create blunder sometimes. For an absolute impact, the translator understands the message context well in advance. The interpretation should not cause it to lose the humor and creativity. Marketing translation runs the need in several business aspects like press releases, social media campaign, email marketing, product catalog, customer’s guidelines, pamphlets, business cards and on a few more documents.
The most important step to boost tourism of a place is to help tourist access even the slightest information related to it. Moreover, for the widespread reach of information, it requires translating the document into various languages. Tourism document comprises details of conveyance mode, hotels, restaurants, tourist spots, and its full description.
Bhasha Bharati Arts works honestly to live up to the expectations of its customers. It shares a happy and long-lasting bond with its customers, leading to a staggering customer base of 350+ so far. All these facts give sufficient reasons why Bhasha Bharati Arts are good for Hindi translation services.